Written Randomness

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hum Drum...


This was dinner tonight. I miss the caf. I know it hasn't been long, but that place just brings so many memories and such good food. I am grateful that I was able to eat in there for the last 5 years. It certainly has been worth it. Now I can resort to grilled cheese (which is still pretty good to me) and quesadillas. Both are good, but it lacks the variety and the company that the caf has. :( Thank you Lord for the food you provide. It has been a pretty slow day for me. Lots of studying and waiting for a friend to call. I haven't heard from her yet and I am kind of bummed because I don't get to see her all that often. My anatomy book is staring me in the face and I am doing all I can to avoid it. If anyone has any alternatives to the digestive system please let me know what you are up to! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh the caf! I never thought I would miss it... until last year when I had to cook for my self! Welcome to the world or cereal and grilled cheese :O) Miss you!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Becks said...

Brookie, our dinner the other night was anything but hum drum,thanks again for the delicious American meal of cheeserburgers and chips with apple juice! Yum yum!not hum drum!

11:58 PM  
Blogger T-Dub said...

Hey, thanks for coming over last night. We're that atleast one of our college friends was able to come. It made us feel special.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home