Written Randomness

Friday, March 23, 2007

60 Years of Marriage




Here is most of my family on Christmas Day, 2006. These are the product of my grandparents and they are quite amazing. Two weeks ago we celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. These two people have seen so much and been through so much in their lifetimes. My grandpa was in World War Two, and my grandma stood by him through all of it. My family just seems to get bigger and bigger, and as it does, the intimacy in which my grandparents have with all of them stays the same. Everyone that becomes a part of our family begins to feel at home right away because of their servant attitudes. I love them so much. They have so much love and they have so much compassion. They want to see our family happy and serve each person in the same capacity. I am so blessed and I am so honored to have watched for 22 years of this marriage and to see them be faithful and to encourage us to do the same. They honor the Lord in their relationship and they have the utmost respect for others around them. I am blessed by their examle and can't wait to be a part of more anniversaries to come. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger David Blair said...

I love great family examples! It makes ya think about what you want your own grandchildren to admire about you. Praise God for blessing genereation after generation of God-fearing families!
-Leslie

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home