Written Randomness

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged by Sarah
4 Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Island's Server
2. Diving Coach
3. Cutco Knives seller
4. Game Management Worker

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once

1. 10 things I hate about you
2. The Patriot
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. The War

4 Places I’ve Lived:

1. Yorba Linda, Ca
2. Norwalk, Ca
3. Corona, Ca
4. Riverside, Ca

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched

1. Saved by the Bell
2. I Love Lucy
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Full House

4 Places I have Been:

1. Chile
2. Tunisia
3. Turkey
4. Rwanda

4 People who email me regularly

1. theknot.com
2. My Mother in law to be
3. David Torna (for church stuff:)
4. Charlie

4 of my favorite foods

1. Chicken Enchiladas
2. Chipotle Burritos
3. Garlic stuffed olives
4. Hamburgers

4 Places I Would Like to Visit

1. Israel
2. Australia
3. Spain
4. China

Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

1. My WEDDING!!!
2. The birth of Baby Imai
3. Starting Nursing School
4. A new family beginning

Now I tag Jenny Patey and Robin if you happen to look at this! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Becks said...

cutco eh? Yes, yay knives!

3:26 PM  
Blogger RobinDayle said...

Haha. Yay for being tagged! I totally did it already, as I was tagged by Kyle. :-)

Oh, and of course I read this!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home