Written Randomness

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hospital Potluck



I had my last day of work at CHOC on wednesday and it was very bitter-sweet. Everyone brought in great food and they bought me a cake to let me know that they were very excited for me. I learned so much in that place. Everyone has been so vital to my growth as a medical professional. The value of being in that unit for the last year has been priceless. I am very thankful for my time there and for the way everyone took me under their wing. I even got the Doc to bring me burritos, I was informed that he never brings anything to the potlucks. ;) Anyway, I start nursing school on the 5th of May and I am sooooo excited! Wish me luck and know that I am going to need some encouragement this summer. I don't get done with my semester till August 22nd, and I get married on the 23rd! CRAZY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becks said...

I miss MY breakfast/morning buddy:(

But, I'm glad you get to chillax now, Shrookie!

P.S. Phenomenal use of cartoons on the blog page1

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home